To eradicate the root cause of the social problems in the country and accelerate the progress of the underprivileged section of society.
- Educate less fortunate children to increase the rate of literacy in the country.
- Empower women by making them proficient and financially independen
- Provide healthcare facilities in the weaker sections of society.
- Support the financial needs of underprivileged children suffering from chronic diseases.
- Ensure healthcare and life support to senior citizens residing in old age homes.
- Preserve the goodness of nature by planting more trees and conducting cleanliness drives and awareness sessions.
Together we are changing lives.OUR ACCREDITATIONS
Diya India Foundation is a registered trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
All donations to Diya India Foundation are eligible for deduction under Section 80 G of the Income-tax Act, 1961.